After church today, we wanted to take pictures of the baby boys in their outfits. They wouldn't cooperate so we went inside and everybody was busy changing clothes. I assumed our little guys were playing in their room. Well...Zachary discovered them in the bathtub...SHOES AND CLOTHES. Hudson said that Benjamin turned on the water. I asked Hudson why he got in the water too. I told him he was a big boy and he was supposed to tell Benjamin HuiHui not to do naughty things. Hudson, in the cutest little expression ever, pointed his two index fingers towards me and said, "But..I told HuiHui No, No....and Then Hudnin (as he calls himself) got in, too."
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Bathtub Mischief
After church today, we wanted to take pictures of the baby boys in their outfits. They wouldn't cooperate so we went inside and everybody was busy changing clothes. I assumed our little guys were playing in their room. Well...Zachary discovered them in the bathtub...SHOES AND CLOTHES. Hudson said that Benjamin turned on the water. I asked Hudson why he got in the water too. I told him he was a big boy and he was supposed to tell Benjamin HuiHui not to do naughty things. Hudson, in the cutest little expression ever, pointed his two index fingers towards me and said, "But..I told HuiHui No, No....and Then Hudnin (as he calls himself) got in, too."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
Oh Trina - what a wonderful picture!! The boys (as are all your kids) are absolutely precious! I am certain that my Isaiah would have loved to climb in with them!! How could people resist such delightful memories in favor of dreadfully boring empty nests is beyond me! Large families rock!!
Your blog is adorable and you family is even more adorable!
I was wondering if you can help me out? We are in the process of adopting a little girl from China that will be 5 years old the end of December. I am clueless to the size clothes and shoes to purchase. I know she is small for her age. I noticed your daughter was 5 and I was wondering if you will please comment me on my blog and tell me what size clothes she will be wearing in the fall and what size shoe.
Thank you so much!
Kim
Oh that is hilarious!!!!
I saw your comment on the homeschool blog - please feel free to drop me an email! rebecca30@comcast.net. I'd love to chat more.
Blessings,
Rebecca
Post a Comment