Alaina loves clothes! (If I could only figure out a way to encourage her to hang them in her closet.)She is loving school and really 'getting" phonics. They are now on the letter "N" and sounds like will be reading by Christmas. She is already sounding out words on her own and attempting to write and spell. Her handwriting is beautiful.
Besides playing with the baby boys, she enjoys laughing at Joel B., drawing and painting.
Warms my heart when she tells me she misses me. I miss her,too. I know she is happy and learning.
She has already been invited to several parties and has two good friends at school. It's been really neat to see her bond with her little friends. Her teacher loves her and says she is a wonderful student.
(but I still miss her.)















2 comments:
What a doll! Sounds like she's doing wonderful in school...it is so much fun to watch our kiddos learn!
She's absolutely adorable...she looks like she could be a "twin" to my buddy Mackenna's daughter - if it's not leopard she's not wearing it - lol!
Just darling....and its easy for all of us to see why you miss her...
Post a Comment