
Yes, my Honey is getting more handsome by the minute. We celebrated his
birthday recently. The kids had so much fun decorating and doing special things for Daddy. We served his favorite meal....steak, sweet potatoes, salad and garlic bread. He doesn't care for cake so every year, I make a pumpkin pie (or two)...and he is so happy. 
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw ALF DVDs at Walmart. Joel use to be ALF's biggest fan and he recorded almost every show on VHS (very poor quality). Our kid's didn't have a clue who ALF was until they watched the VHS tapes recently. We are all looking forward to having ALF Movie Night (not).....
2 comments:
Here Lucky, Lucky, Lucky! I haven't seen ALF in years. Great show. Have fun with ALF night!
Happy Birthday Joel!!!
I can't believe they have Alf on DVD. Larry and I used to watch that when it first came out Larry can do the ALF laugh what a talent huh! ha ha
Lori
Post a Comment