Trina,Those pictures are too cute! I guess the little guy likes peanut butter (me too covered in chocolate)! I bet that one was a fun one to clean up!Hugs,Robin
Oh my golly - I could just gobble him up! He is soooo sweet!! Happy Thanksgiving with your baby home! Yippee Jesus!! Love you! xoxo
Man, that must be some good peanut butter!
Love these pictures. Too funny!Jen
What a precious three pictures - oh my gracious! Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours...
Oh my goodness...that's hilarious!!
That is too hilarious! What a (sticky) cutie!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Trina,
Those pictures are too cute! I guess the little guy likes peanut butter (me too covered in chocolate)! I bet that one was a fun one to clean up!
Hugs,
Robin
Oh my golly - I could just gobble him up! He is soooo sweet!! Happy Thanksgiving with your baby home! Yippee Jesus!! Love you! xoxo
Man, that must be some good peanut butter!
Love these pictures. Too funny!
Jen
What a precious three pictures - oh my gracious!
Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours...
Oh my goodness...that's hilarious!!
That is too hilarious! What a (sticky) cutie!
Post a Comment