Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Alaina Lost Her First Tooth...

And she is so proud of it! The Tooth Fairy came and left a quarter beside her toothbrush the next morning. Alaina said she wanted to keep the tooth AND get money. I guess the Tooth Fairy heard her and granted her wish. I was surprised the Tooth Fairy didn't leave the quarter under her pillow but I guess the Tooth Fairy couldn't find such a little tooth in her bed. Her lower teeth are already coming in...yippee..so she won't be long without teeth. We need those lower teeth to bite into corn on the cob (she reminded me of this important information).

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww..that's such a big deal at this age! Jason will be 8 next week and, much to his dismay, has yet to lose a tooth. When he found out Chloe Grace had a loose tooth, he was not a happy camper! Now, he finally has a perm. tooth coming in behind his baby tooth & that little tooth is just not budging! Looks like he's following in big brother's footsteps - Jarod had to have his first 2 baby teeth pulled at the dentist's office!

I'm glad things are going so well with your family. Looks like everyone is settling in very will with Ben.