Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Oh my goodness, they were so cute singing "Happy Birthday to Mommy."
Benjamin was joining in,too.
And in case you are wondering about my birthday wishlist...the house is clean and decorated!! Gifts still being wrapped. No sign of an Oreck Carpet Cleaner this year. Yes, Cheesecake! As an added sweetness, Joel B. (age 10) baked brownies for me, all by himself this morning...before I woke up AND cleaned up the mess...bowl, pans and all. The kitchen was so clean, I would have never known he made brownies...other than the delicious aroma.
Rumor is that we are going out to eat tomorrow for a continual birthday celebration for me. I'll keep you posted. :)

5 comments:

GIJaneDoe said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad to hear at least part of your wish list didn't fall on deaf ears.

God Bless!

Merry Christmas!

PS...my cards are going to be late this year.

Love,
Demetra

Mom Of Many said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Trina!! WOW - December 24th!! What a special day! My father-in-law who went to be with Jesus this past January was also a Christmas Eve baby - oh how we miss him!

I am so thankful that God made you and that you surrendered your life to Him - you are an inspiration and blessing to all who know you - I pray your day is filled with gasp-giving blessings from the King of Kings and Lord of Lords!! You rock sweet sister - you rock! Much love from Colorado, Linny xo
PS The word verification is "kingt"...and yes, you almost share a birthday with THE King! How blessed you are!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great day!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Happy Birthday just a bit belated!!! I am just sitting here imagining all the paper you must have in your floor! FUN!!! Thanks for your other post. Your words are an encouragement to me too! Sometimes it feels like a burden to have a heart burden for the orphans, but then I read your post and Denise's and Sharla's and others and I am renewed to keep advocating and praying and writing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your beautiful family!

Unknown said...

How sweet...Happy Birthday Trina!!
~stacy