Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving in pictures...

I know it's almost Christmas but had to share about our wonderful Thanksgiving. It was one of the best ever. I have so many pictures to share.

Do you remember this family?
M and M are our very good friends. We share so much in common. Melissa and I were pregnant together all three times and all our kiddos but one, has a buddy their age. Now...Benjamin needs a buddy..hint! They only have 5 kids. :) Aren't they the most beautiful kiddos?


We had so much fun meeting them for lunch on our way to Joel's family. I miss them so much and wishing we lived closer.

We finally made it to Uncle J's and Aunt N's.
Aunt N is the best hostess. She made us homemade popcorn.

We had fun....
Painting!

Playing!
Baking!

Being buddies! Cousins!

Hiking...
Crossing trees...


Hugging trees!


And finally...eating...

And more eating...
And even more eating..if you know what I mean...

Cousins and friends...


We ended the day with the traditional family game. So serious!


How did we get 21 people under one roof? It was a great time together.

No comments: