Friday, January 16, 2009

Bless the Saunders Family...

Many from around the world are praying and helping the Saunders family. After losing their home to a fire a couple of days ago, many have supported them through contributions, kind words and most importantly through prayer. Some very special friends have set up a blog to help them financially AND to encourage Extreme Home Makeover to give them an amazing gift...a new home.

If you could take just a second and write a note of encouragement about the Saunders family on this blog, Extreme Home Makeover could be touched by your words and bless this family like they need and deserve.

I'm not very good at "commenting" on blogs but hopefully my words, written from the heart, will be heard. This is what I wrote:

I've been friends with Linny since October 2007. I've always been so encouraged by her sweet spirit and kind words. She and DW sincerely love people and I so appreciate their love for the orphans around the world. Their trip to Uganda was such an inspirational story. As I followed Elizabeth and Elijah's journey home to America, I noticed how many lives were touched by one family. Now, DW and Linny wait to bring home Jubilee from China, their 10th child. Having a new home to welcome Jubilee, would be such an awesome gift.

Join me in following the Saunders Family Blog and witness God's hand working in the lives of this family and many readers all over the world. PTL!

1 comment:

GIJaneDoe said...

The Saunders family are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless,
~dee