I'm so excited!! My sweet girl, Alexis is amazing.
A few months ago, she decided that she wanted to design blogs. She spends much of her time talking about going on mission trips and she thought designing blogs would help get her there financially. I'm so proud of her.
Our youth group was planning to go to Mexico this summer but have changed their plans to take families to Haiti. So for now, she isn't sure where she is going...but is excited to start her new business with this purpose in mind. Both of us are wanting to go to China!!
She is currently working on her own blog and will list her services. Let us know if you would like a beautiful blog! You can pick out the kits...colors..design and she will put it together for you.
Her next task for me is to redesign our website....and create a blog site instead. It will have all the different links as our website...but prettier and display a new design. I can't wait!!
If you have a second, I know she would be so happy if you wrote a note of encouragement. wink!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
OMgoodness...just beautiful!!! she did a FABULOUS job!!! LOVE IT!!! and what a wonderful reason to fundraise. You must be so proud. I am thinking I might need to surprise my sister with a blog makeover.. you think she would be willing to fit us in??
hugs~
Amie
No persuasion needed, it's beautiful!! Great job Alexis - you certainly made it look wonderful..
I am certain that Alexis and Miss Emma would have lots of fun together if they lived near each other. They sound alot alike!
Great job, Alexis! Your mom's blog looks beautiful. I have been wanting a blog makeover. I may be contacting you soon to help me out. How do you decide what you want to use? I am really blogger challenged!
Hugs,
Robin
I LOVE the new blog makeover! Alexis, you did an absolutely beautiful job!! I hope you'll let us know when you get your blog for your new business up and running.
Hugs,
Sharla
LUV IT! LUV THE COLORS! Very MOD!
Alexis,
I love the new blog! What talent and such a great reason!
God Bless,
~dee
Your site is beautiful...it's just so warm feeling and tell your daughter it looks very professional...she is very talented.
Post a Comment