
I'm the proudest mama ever, I think. Alexis finished her blog and is officially "open for business." She wants to start this business to raise money for mission trips and to support orphans. She has not even started the business yet and she already has three on the waiting list. Here is her blog..check it out.
http://www.blogdesignsbyalexis.blogspot.com/
http://www.blogdesignsbyalexis.blogspot.com/
I'm looking forward to her doing a website makeover for me,too...soon. Our website has helped so many people learn more about adoption. We hope to make it look nicer and work on updating some information. The adoption world changes so fast and it's hard to keep up.
Thank you, baby girl! I'm proud of you.
AND....Yes, my big baby girl turned 15 on Sunday. Birthday pictures will be posted soon.















7 comments:
Go Alexis Go! I love that Jesus has given you the heart for the orphan-not many 15 year old girls would have this burden! We are proud of you! You obviously have a great set of parents to instill this in you-praise the Lord!
Trina,
Our kids share a birthday, just 3 years apart!! I went to Alexis' website and I sent her an email. I am so excited for my new blog! She is so talented with a heart of gold. Wish we could have met her in China too.
Hugs,
Robin
I hope I can work with her in the future!!! 15 years old - wow - that is how old my Kalyn is. Isn't it a fun age!! and they are really becoming ladies.
This is amazing! I am always so encouraged to see young ladies like Alexis who have such a passion for the Lord and His heart at such a young age! I wish I could go back some days to when I was that age!
If Alexis makes a button, I will put it on my sidebar as I love to help others raise money for orphan care whether it be mission or adoption trips! Every little bit of publicity helps and I think she will have a much longer waiting list after your post today Trina!
Yes, she should definitely make a button! I'll post it too! julia.
What an amazing young woman. Your daughter is very talented and I am so impressed that she is "open for business" and looking forward to using the money in such amazing ways.
congratulations proud mommy.
Andrea
Congrats to Alexis!!! I will check out her blog!
Jen
Post a Comment