Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our Valentine's Day...

My hubby knows how much I love roses.... And I love my camera when taking pictures of my roses....
Alaina and I made a special brunch...
Heart shaped cinnamon-sugar biscuits.
I had all the cookie cutters out on the counter and Hudson was so excited to see the "chicken." At his request...his biscuit was a delicious "chicken." He was all smiles eating it.
Alaina wanted Daddy to have the "Kissy Lips"...
AND then....
Getting ready for our big date. So nice to have teenagers in the house that can babysit!!!
I love you, my Man!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those biscuits look TOO YUMMY! Glad you had a date!

Patientlywaiting said...

The biscuits look yummy. You need to share the recipe! Our teenage babysitter was gone at a sleepover so we had to take Claire with us for our Valentine date. Oh well, maybe next year!

Hugs,
Robin