Hi! I just found your blog, and I read your story of Benjamin so far, how amazing! I have to say I have felt the same way and have hope the Lord will work in my DH's heart too! What a beautiful family you have!!
Thanks girl... for spreading the word about Wild Olive Tees! You are in the overacheiver category!! :)btw- Love what Alexis did with Linny's blog!!!! hugs~Amiewww.wildolivetees.com
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi! I just found your blog, and I read your story of Benjamin so far, how amazing! I have to say I have felt the same way and have hope the Lord will work in my DH's heart too! What a beautiful family you have!!
Thanks girl... for spreading the word about Wild Olive Tees! You are in the overacheiver category!! :)
btw- Love what Alexis did with Linny's blog!!!!
hugs~
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com
Post a Comment