
The next day, the sun was shining so beautifully on the snow...



Ms. Alexis and I were the photographers. She captured pics at the top of the hill with her camera...
And I captured pics at the bottom....
Benjamin's first time in the snow...


Hudson had so much fun! Watch this adorable video clip of Hudson and Joel B. Make sure you have your sound on to hear the laughter...


We had so much fun! We went in the house and quickly took off all the wet clothes. While I was taking Hudson's clothes off, Benjamin fell asleep standing up. Sweet! The baby boys had long naps....and the others enjoyed hot chocolate.
Then, it was Zachary and Benjamin's turn. Benjamin smiled all the way down. Another adorable video clip...


We had so much fun! We went in the house and quickly took off all the wet clothes. While I was taking Hudson's clothes off, Benjamin fell asleep standing up. Sweet! The baby boys had long naps....and the others enjoyed hot chocolate.
















1 comment:
What great pictures! It looks like everyone had a great time. Our sleds are in storage hopefully we will get to use them again in the future! It is sunny and in the 80s here!
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment