I want to say your baby...but I have no idea how that would work..exactly..so I give?????xoxo,A
OK.. I meant to say it looks like the hand of your baby.I need coffee.xoxo,A
Uhhhhhhh.... Steven Curtis Chapman? HAHA!! Wild guess, huh? But you DID say to guess, right? :)His,Mrs. U
Someone who has adopted that you have never met in person before!
I know, I know
I think I know,what an honor for both parties.I think this has something to do with a lot of Chinese babies. Sue Lucas
Ok, I need another clue. I have been racking my brain but can't even come up with a guess. I like the Steven Curtis Chapman guess.Hugs,Robin
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want to say your baby...but I have no idea how that would work..exactly..so I give?????
xoxo,
A
OK.. I meant to say it looks like the hand of your baby.
I need coffee.
xoxo,
A
Uhhhhhhh.... Steven Curtis Chapman? HAHA!! Wild guess, huh? But you DID say to guess, right? :)
His,
Mrs. U
Someone who has adopted that you have never met in person before!
I know, I know
I think I know,what an honor for both parties.I think this has something to do with a lot of Chinese babies. Sue Lucas
Ok, I need another clue. I have been racking my brain but can't even come up with a guess. I like the Steven Curtis Chapman guess.
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment