Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Joel B's 11th Birthday Party!





Dad had just as much fun. Mom (that would be me) took pictures and was responsible for "control management."


Imagine celebrating Joel B's 11th birthday party with 11 preteen/teenage boys at the bowling lanes. Many of the guys were from Joel B's soccer team. To my surprise (not really), I turned around and they were playing soccer with a bowling ball. Yep, the coach would have been proud...hmmm...well, maybe not.


We had so much fun being entertained by such a great group of boys!!

Joel B...the one we know and love...

Travel soccer, athletic, affectionate, thoughtful, Awana 56er, smart, handsome, leader, homeschool, left-handed, helpful, fitness lover, tells me I’m beautiful, guitar player, sense of humor, entertainer

Happy 11th Joel B!! I cannot believe you are already 11. Love you my, sweet boy!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Don't you just love this age?! My Jarod will turn 12 in June and I just so enjoy being with him! Happy Birthday, Joel B.! We received your note & pictures in the mail yesterday - they were fabulous! Glad things are going well!
Hugs,
Jen

Patientlywaiting said...

Happy birthday, Joel B!

I'm thinking "ouch" when playing soccer with a bowling ball!

Hugs,
Robin