So cute!! The tiny picture of it on blogger made me think it was popcorn - so when I opened it up, I was like, Huh? I guess we have to rejoice that they didn't put milk on it and make it a TRUCKLOAD of cereal and milk. =0
Aren't boys fun!!!
too funny! I find Cereal also in all sorta stuff also. Mya would put it in purses when she was 3 and the boys find all sorta things to put it in!
I love this! After being the mother of only girls for such a long time, having a boy is a blast! Very tiring - but lots of fun!
This is too cute! At least they have progressed from sneaking brownies to sneaking shredded wheat cereal! I'm sure there isn't a dull moment in your house!Hugs,Robin
Too funny...that's definitely a new one! I've seen Barbies in Tonka trucks (Mackenzie) but never Shredded Wheat!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So cute!! The tiny picture of it on blogger made me think it was popcorn - so when I opened it up, I was like, Huh?
I guess we have to rejoice that they didn't put milk on it and make it a TRUCKLOAD of cereal and milk. =0
Aren't boys fun!!!
too funny! I find Cereal also in all sorta stuff also. Mya would put it in purses when she was 3 and the boys find all sorta things to put it in!
I love this! After being the mother of only girls for such a long time, having a boy is a blast! Very tiring - but lots of fun!
This is too cute! At least they have progressed from sneaking brownies to sneaking shredded wheat cereal! I'm sure there isn't a dull moment in your house!
Hugs,
Robin
Too funny...that's definitely a new one! I've seen Barbies in Tonka trucks (Mackenzie) but never Shredded Wheat!
Post a Comment