Our boxes have officially arrived and we are preparing to start our 'first day of school' on Monday. All of my teacher books and Bob Jones DVDs are neatly on shelves and I'm slowly going through the Mom's minutes...Teacher Tips...and Orientations. This is the first year that Bob Jones DVDs student and parent packets are on a CD...which means I am printing all of them...a little extra work.See the three little boxes on the bottom of the stack? Those are DVDs. Each box has a grade in them. Alexis and Zachary are doing mostly 10th grade. Joel B is mostly doing 6th grade...
and Alaina is in 1st grade. Yep, we recently decided to homeschool with her as well. She became very excited once the books arrived and she has been begging to start school every day. I hope she continues this excitement throughout the year.
Thank you all for patiently waiting on pictures from our adventurous summer! I plan to post those very soon. We had a great summer with lots of family time. Is it already over? Sigh. :)















1 comment:
That looked like my house-we have finished our first month of homeschooling! Good luck-
Post a Comment