I'm so excited that Chinese Children Adoption International (CCAI) is partnering with International Adoption Network to bring kids home from Ethiopia! Check it out! Sounds like a great program. Click on the picture!
Please don't tell my 9 almost 10 year old she has been wanting us to adopt from here forever! I just tell her to keep praying! I am so happy to see CCAI expanding to bring these children home to their families!
4 comments:
Please don't tell my 9 almost 10 year old she has been wanting us to adopt from here forever! I just tell her to keep praying! I am so happy to see CCAI expanding to bring these children home to their families!
Toooooo weird! Ethiopia has soooo been on my heart lately! and I {heart} CCAI!
AWESOME!!!!
Ladyblog and Carrie...You need to get on it! This is a sign, Sistas!
xoxo,
A
That is soooo cool! I love seeing adoption agencies joining!!
Post a Comment