Benjamin has been speaking 'bad words' lately. Yep, I've tried hot sauce and garlic and he LIKED it.
Then I tried vinegar. He didn't like it. at. all.
Before you think the worst of our family...his bad words consist of: butt and loser. His favorite is butt.
So, one day Benjamin says his favorite bad word while I'm near him and I clearly heard him say it. It went something like this...
Benjamin: butt
Me: What did you say?
Benjamin: b - u - t - t
Yes, he spelled the word. How do you not laugh at an almost three year old that SPELLS the bad word?
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
OMGoodness! That is just too funny!! LOL! Pretty sure I could NOT hold a stern or straight face for that one. Good luck, Mama!! ;)
You've got to admit that it's funny, the fact that he's spelling it out makes it cute. A couple of years ago my 2 younger boys, now 10 and 12, told my dad, who spoke broken english, that the word looser meant that your a real great guy. Next thing I know my dad was calling my kids loosers! I have to admit that it was funny hearing my dad say that, but still the boys got grounded for doing that.
LOL...that is really funny!
I'm not sure how you keep from laughing at that one! When Claire gets made at her siblings she signs very angrily "bad and loser". We are trying to break her of it but no such luck yet. We are not even sure how she learned the word loser!
Hugs,
Robin
Oh boy....we have the same problem over here. We call it bathroom talk and my girls think it is the funniest thing EVER! Underwear, butt, etc. They will just say the word and start laughing. Lovely!
Now I have to admit that I have 2 big kids and they really do not have nice words coming out of their mouths sometimes. We never allowed that nor do we talk that way, but...teens!
So, when my little ones repeat one of their not nice words(after I cringe) I explain to them it is not appropriate and that sissy and Ry are not making good choices etc. etc.....
So, if they still choose to use a bad word after I have explained it is a "no no"....
I have tried a bit of vinegar on the tongue and that
works wonders! : ) If I could only catch my big ones, they would get some vinegar, too!!
Post a Comment