And I just had to swing by and wish you a Happy B-day...hope you able to get out and celebrate.
We ended up having a change of plans, as we had to up our travels to family by a day, thanks to the big snow storm pushing in...so the anniversary date will have to take a rain check. BIG BUMMER!! But I have to make the most of it...thus I am blogging while everyone else is snoozing! ;) ...tethered to my hubby's laptop, sitting at my in-laws kitchen table. Not exactly how I envisioned spending the evening of our 15 year anniversary...but considering we share a bedroom wall with his parents...well, ummmm...'nuff said! ;)
2 comments:
AAAA! That is so darned cute!
awhhh...very cute!! :)
And I just had to swing by and wish you a Happy B-day...hope you able to get out and celebrate.
We ended up having a change of plans, as we had to up our travels to family by a day, thanks to the big snow storm pushing in...so the anniversary date will have to take a rain check. BIG BUMMER!! But I have to make the most of it...thus I am blogging while everyone else is snoozing! ;) ...tethered to my hubby's laptop, sitting at my in-laws kitchen table. Not exactly how I envisioned spending the evening of our 15 year anniversary...but considering we share a bedroom wall with his parents...well, ummmm...'nuff said! ;)
Take care and have a Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Tanya
Post a Comment