Hudson has been saddened by the fact that he will always be younger than Alaina. He was very excited though when I told him that he would be taller than her someday.
A few days later, we had this conversation:
Hudson: Mommy, can I be tall and big like Zach Zach when I grow up?
Me: Yes, Hudson you will be. Yes, you can.
Hudson: Thank you, Mommy. You are the best!!!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Hudson is just adorable! :)
Thanks for your comment. I'll reconsider it. Truth be told, it's just hard to post often enough and I noticed most people read CFJ. Also, sometimes there's so much I want to write in my head, but I definitely know non-Christians and "all sorts of people" are reading the blogs. I want to be sensitive to them, too, so i can't always post what I want to or know how to write. I do have Facebook, although I don't prefer it that much...
By the way, what does Alexis use to make all of the neat websites? Is it from a particular site? I love her designs.
Post a Comment