Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Valentine Party Homeschool style...

February brought many snowy days and several winter parties. After being in the house for days, it seemed, we were all ready to get out and have some fun.

Being adventurous as I am, I volunteered to join the Valentine Party team and do the shopping for all the drinks and dessert for over 100 people. I baked about 130 cupcakes...and thankfully had enough Tupperw*re to transport them.

The little people signed... stamped... and added stickers to their Valentine cards.

Our homeschool support group treated us to 30 pizzas...

We played games... designed one of a kind Valentine bags...

decorated yummy cupcakes..

And ate our yummy cupcakes immediately...

To our surprise, a ton of our teens showed up. Free pizza. That's all I had to say.
We talked and talked and talked...the moms especially. Adult conversation is always a good thing.

And the kids had fun,too.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What a great time that was, looked like tons of fun. I wish we lived close by, Sam loves pizza. The pictures are awesome.

Unknown said...

Looks VERY SIMILAR to ours minus the pizza :) HUGS!

Our family said...

Looks like our homeschool Valentine's party too except we had hotdogs and chips. Lots of fun and yes, I savor the adult conversation as well!

Sophie said...

Trina that's a heck of alot of cupcakes to bake!! Looks like everyone had a great time, can we come next time?