Friday, April 9, 2010

Alaina's 7th Birthday, Part 1: Family Party

Miss Alaina is so excited to be 7 years old! She loves birthdays, especially her own.
The girl knows what she wants and has it all planned out...and normally it's reasonable and she knows I will say 'yes' before she asks.
The day began with breakfast served by Dad and Joel B... as requested by the "Birthday Girl."
She wore her crown and high heels for breakfast and like all girls, she reserves the right to change her mind throughout the day.

She decided a flower in her hair would be very pretty and possibly more mature for a 7 year old.

Her chosen theme would be "pink." The royal "all Pink Party."
Pink cupcakes!
Pink tablecloth, pink napkins, pink plates, pink cups, pink balloons!And pink candles!
I've always loved watching her open gifts. She's always animated and every gift is exciting.
The PJs with cupcakes on them will be her favorite jammies for the entire year, I'm sure.
And the coveted My L*ttlest Pets is always a hit.
It's just so fun being 7!!!
Part 2...to be continued.

2 comments:

Serving the King said...

Now that's a happy girl!! Too precious!!

Shonni said...

Cute, cute and more cuteness!!! I love her smile!!! And the pink goodies looked so beautiful!