
Amanda at Sown in My Heart is giving away a FREE blog design (designed by Alexis)!! Chances of winning are great as she is giving 'easy' points away. Click here to enter to win!!
Alexis designed Amanda's new blog recently. Her family pictures are beautiful and look so nice with her new blog look. My favorite part of Amanda's blog is the 'rotating header.' For fun, click on the refresh button to see all her kiddos. Every time you visit her site, you will see a different child. Love, love it!! Alexis did a beautiful job!! Hey, Alexis, I want a rotating header on my blog,too. :)
Go take a look and notice the adorable little Lia. They hope to bring her home soon!!!















3 comments:
Just checked out that blog, too cute!! Great job(again) Alexis!!!!
I already entered awhile ago... but wow...Alexis has really stepped up her designs even more... and I thought they were great before! Such a beautiful and talented young lady you have there. I LOVE her heart!!
Hugs,
Tanya
Your blog is the cutest as well! Delighted to meet you today. .
I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to take a dip in God's goodness.
Splashing for His glory,
Sara
Post a Comment