How can my baby girl be 7 already? She's been talking about being 7 for a year now and finally the day is here. Last night, I was on my way to bed and noticed she had set out her pink heels and "Birthday Girl" tiara. I think we will be celebrating ALL day. If we all lived life like Alaina, life would be so fun. Birthday celebration news to follow...















6 comments:
oh for sweet! I love how excited she is about her special day!! Birthdays ARE the coolest holiday when you're a kid!! Love that her princess shoes and tiara are waiting and ready to go...can't wait to see photos!!
Happy B-day sweet Alaina!
Happy Birthday! Alaina
Happy birthday to Alaina!!
Such a beautiful birthday princess
enjoy your day, can't wait to see pics with the tiara and pretty shoes!!
Happy Birthday to a Beautiful Princess!!
The time goes by so quickly, I am so trying to enjoy every precious minute. I love the picture of Claire and Caleb!!!! I am also excited to share with you that a close friend just received LOA for a little girl from China with limb difference!! She will be 2 in August and is a real cutie!!!
Kathie
Soooo sweet! Happy Birthday precious girl!
Post a Comment