Sunday, September 19, 2010

only sunny skies

I have to say, this was our most favorite beach trip.
{" I think we have packed everything." Going anywhere no matter what type of outing, is always an adventure.} {Our affectionate, Benjamin naturally loving on his sissy, Alexis. He will be such a good hubby someday.}

We felt free to do whatever we wanted, when we wanted. {Zachary just couldn't leave his soccer ball behind. It had to join us at the beach.}


The weather was absolutely perfect! Hurricane "Earl" brought lots of wind but thankfully missed us. Not a even a raindrop all week.
At first, Benjamin was afraid of the water. Alaina had asked him to go get water so they could build a sand castle. So he sat his bucket waaaayyyy far from the ocean and waited. So cute. His expression is of such concern.

Then, eventually, he slowly got closer and closer...right at the edge of the water.

Within an hour, the ocean was a blast.
{ "Best Buddies" }

Hudson wasn't afraid at all and was ready for anything, he thought.

And Benjamin realized he needed to join in the fun.

{The joy of being four and three}

{Can life get any better than this?}

Alaina is such a girly, girl but still enjoys getting messy. I personally don't like sand in my swimsuit, but these kiddos didn't mind at all, especially Joel B and Alaina.


And Hurricane 'Earl' brought plenty of strong waves our way.


Oh how I wish I had a big sand box at home.

Even Zachary and Joel B joined in the fun.

They played and played endlessly.

We had all the space we needed as September is a perfect time to visit the beach. The sand was {almost} all ours.

I miss it so.
Spending several days on the beach was certainly a highlight. I'll tell you in my next post about my most favorite of all days...when we were not on the beach. :)
{click on the pictures to see the contentment in their expressions. Now is when I wish I had a photoblog.}

More beach pictures and adventures...to be continued...soon. Happy Sunday!!!

Ni Hao Y'all

7 comments:

Cheri said...

It makes me ready for vacation again! Sweet pictures.

Emily said...

we love it there too- next year we need to meet up there!

Ohilda said...

What great, fun pictures!!!!

Stefanie said...

What FUN! Great beach pictures.... looks like you ALL had an awesome time!
Now I think you just need to add one more little girl to the mix ;)
Happy Sunday!

Sophie said...

Great beach pictures Trina, the beach is always such a blast for the kids.
I'm sad these summer days are coming to an end....sigh

Serving the King said...

Now that looks like a great trip! It so great to get away from the normal routines! Great pics!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Oh, how I'd love to take my kiddos to the beach. I just know they'd love it. It looks you all had a wonderful time!