Wednesday, January 5, 2011

And the last family Christmas gathering 2010...

We had a blessed Christmas gathering with Joel's family on December 26.
{Waiting to open gifts.}


Then came the BIG gifts...

Hudson and Benjamin just flipped when Grandma and Grandad brought out the horses. I mean, these things are life size.


Thankfully, they only bought one per family..haha.


{Hudson thanking Grandma}

{Hudson and his new buddy}




{The "triplets"} {Joel's sisters and I were pregnant at the same time so their birthdays are one month after the other. }

And the whole gang, minus three of us. Alexis plans to photoshop us in later. Since I was the photographer, I will be placed in the front row. :)

Remember last Christmas? We are so thankful to have us all together.


Praise God, Joel's dad is doing wonderfully well. He's a walking, totally recovered miracle.

We are so very blessed, indeed.

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

What great photos! I just can't get over how Benjamin has grown!! Hugs!

Carrie said...

what a big family! Awesome pics!