Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Missing Jacket...


This cute little picture of Alaina was taken last March around Easter. Notice the cute little jacket? Isn't it so cute? Well, we left it at the church last spring and it must have been in "lost and found" all summer. Since we have not been in the country and traveling so much, we just forgot about it. After several months, our church sends the "lost and found" to a charity.
This afternoon after we visited the pediatric lab, we drove by the store where the jacket could be. We thought we would give it a try. I know it was like trying to find a needle in the hay stack but I really liked that little jacket. Well, we didn't find the jacket but we did find a toddler bed for Benjamin for only $25 and a much needed bookshelf for only $10 for our homeschool books!! We bought some really cute clothes,too. I'm so thankful how God cares about even the little things. And I'm sure another little girl in town was very happy when her mom bought her Alaina's cute little jacket.

No comments: