Friday, September 12, 2008

Alaina's 3rd week of School...

Alaina had fun in her third week of school! She is continuing to learn Spanish and they have jumped right in to her reading program.


Yesterday, she woke up in the middle of the night and had a cold and lots of coughing. We allowed her to sleep in a little to make sure she wasn't contagious with something worse than a cold.


About 10AM, I asked her if she wanted to go to school. Before I knew it, she had dressed herself in this cute dress. This dress was Alexis's dress that she wore when she was 6 or 7 years old so it's a little big. At first, I told her to change her clothes and then I decided, it would be fine. She loves the dress and it makes her happy...


So she made it to school just in time for lunch, library, a Johny Appleseed video...and a few other things she listed for me. She's so eager to tell me about her day...and that makes me happy. I miss her!

No comments: