
I often click on different websites and pray for the children on the Waiting Child list. CCAI is a very large agency so only a very small percentage of the children is made visible for us to see. Most referrals from the Waiting Child program are placed with families that have completed a medical checklist form. The children listed on the website are those that have more "Special Needs" or "harder to place children."
Today, I clicked on the CCAI site and saw several children looking back at me. Some of their files will be returned soon and may never get another chance of being adopted.
Could your child be on this list? Go see....
http://www.chinesechildren.org/
And then click on Waiting Child and then Child Profiles.
Today, I clicked on the CCAI site and saw several children looking back at me. Some of their files will be returned soon and may never get another chance of being adopted.
Could your child be on this list? Go see....
http://www.chinesechildren.org/
And then click on Waiting Child and then Child Profiles.















No comments:
Post a Comment