Monday, September 8, 2008

Photo Day...Super Six

Thank you all so much for the wonderful complements about the kids' picture at the top of the blog!! We thought you would enjoy seeing the "blooper" photos and what "fun" we had getting this one cute photo.
I love the quality of a portrait studio but...I truly do not like taking all our kids. It's stressful! I take them once a year for individual portraits...and we try to get a group one,too. I normally end up getting one great photo that I love but it's soooo much work.

You know, you feed them.....dress them....making sure nobody spills anything on each other.... put them in the van...with no poopy diapers on the way...then everybody has to be happy when we arrive at the studio. Get the picture? It's so hard to get all six smiling at the same time!

So...after church on Sunday, we thought we would try it ourselves with my Canon Rebel and Ms. Alexis had fun editing the picture for our blog. Enjoy the bloopers and a few great ones,too!








As you can see....they were done! Our "perfect" children.

No comments: