The baby boys were so cute today. They played for a couple of hours in the morning in the play room and entertained each other nicely....or in other ways,too. I gave each of them a cup of water. Hudson decides he wants to put water on the floor, on top of their heads, and all over the play room. I heard the cutest laughter and thought what joy they bring me. Then, I realized what they were doing. I took their clothes off and they played in diapers for awhile. That's why my Benny is so cute in the Build A Bear box with no clothes on. He is the cutest little Benny Bear I know.Tuesday, September 2, 2008
What do the baby boys do during homeschool?
Things like this.....
The baby boys were so cute today. They played for a couple of hours in the morning in the play room and entertained each other nicely....or in other ways,too. I gave each of them a cup of water. Hudson decides he wants to put water on the floor, on top of their heads, and all over the play room. I heard the cutest laughter and thought what joy they bring me. Then, I realized what they were doing. I took their clothes off and they played in diapers for awhile. That's why my Benny is so cute in the Build A Bear box with no clothes on. He is the cutest little Benny Bear I know.
The baby boys were so cute today. They played for a couple of hours in the morning in the play room and entertained each other nicely....or in other ways,too. I gave each of them a cup of water. Hudson decides he wants to put water on the floor, on top of their heads, and all over the play room. I heard the cutest laughter and thought what joy they bring me. Then, I realized what they were doing. I took their clothes off and they played in diapers for awhile. That's why my Benny is so cute in the Build A Bear box with no clothes on. He is the cutest little Benny Bear I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment