Benjamin has been in our lives 3 months today! I could journal each day about something new he did or how he amazes me. Grandma calls him a "problem solver." Nothing stops him from getting the task done.He is so smart! We have this cloth book that encourages snapping, zipping, velcroing and learning colors and shapes. Benjamin can match the colors every time. Today, I told him to get something for me and he was back in a few seconds. He isn't speaking perfect English but understands everything I'm saying.
Benjamin pointed to the door today and spoke much "Chenglish" (Chinese/English), letting me know he wanted to go outside. Cute, cute! Joel B. volunteered to take the little boys out for 'soccer practice' while I made lunch.


Benjamin has added so much joy to our home. I never realized how much Benjamin would mean to Hudson. I couldn't imagine "biological twins" being any closer than Hudson and Benjamin. They laugh at each other all day. When the laughter becomes louder, I know I need to check it out. We love you Benjamin!















1 comment:
Oh that soccer ball picture is tooo sweet. THat has to make your heart smile BIG.. You are so blessed!
:)
Amie
Post a Comment