Sunday, October 19, 2008

What have we been doing?

As you can see, Alaina received a "participation" ribbon for her drawing. She pulled it out of her backpack as she announced that she brought home her drawing. Well, I knew that meant that it didn't make it to the next level...but she didn't. She didn't realize that she did not win a trophy...until I told her. The disappointment on her face was pitiful. But she bounced back quickly as I told her she won a ribbon for trying. She got over it quickly....and this Mama...to be honest...is happy her picture is home...where it belongs...so I can frame it. The boys learning chess.
Busy as can be!
The baby boys love pushing the dollhouse vehicles around. These little girly cars are not made for strong boys so I pulled out the Tonka Trucks. Thanks, Barbara for such a wonderful, perfect gift...two Tonka Trucks!
Our favorite thing in the world is pushing our Tonka Trucks through the house.

Our once a day...viewing of Baby Einstein.
Buddies! Dancing to Baby Einstein.
Staying warm...
Camp fire with friends...Smores and more!!
Crackers....
Look at all that hair!
Jumping and landing solid! So much fun...

2 comments:

Sharla M. said...

Hi Trina,

The boys are just too cute!! I love them dressed alike, but I really LOVE the pictures of them watching Baby Einstein...it's too sweet!

Hugs,
Sharla

Jennifer said...

You have a BEAUTIFUL family.

Jen