He is so totally stylin'...and we have the exact same outfit here that Elijah and Elizabeth wear - they love running naked through the house...reckless abandon with their dark little hineys...too sweet!!
He's adorable -and I love that you call him Benjamin..
Too cute! Claire tends to dress as a superhero with a cape and all. Of course, she has her jewelry on too. What's a superhero without her jewelry? She is too fast (superhero speed) when I try to get a picture of her!
4 comments:
He is so totally stylin'...and we have the exact same outfit here that Elijah and Elizabeth wear - they love running naked through the house...reckless abandon with their dark little hineys...too sweet!!
He's adorable -and I love that you call him Benjamin..
Too cute!!! Love it!
The pink backpack makes it all work!! LOL!
What a doll!!! He and Cana would get along great...panties is her favorite attire...LOL!
Too cute! Claire tends to dress as a superhero with a cape and all. Of course, she has her jewelry on too. What's a superhero without her jewelry? She is too fast (superhero speed) when I try to get a picture of her!
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment