
I found a cherry tray picture frame for my mom (she loved it!) and I could not resist one for me,too! I love practical, creative things. Alexis and I had fun picking out our favorite pictures to display.
I hope to post even more Christmas pictures in the next few days. I'll share the details of Christmas Celebration Part 2 (Joel's BIG Family...29 of us in all) and Part 3 (My family).















1 comment:
Love the tray and the previous post had been laughing this morning...and I love that he has a pink backpack!
As to your question about the albums...no I don't have any of those. I have always used 12X12. I do have a lot of other things I need to sell though! I hate the time it takes to sell them on Ebay, but I may do that at some point.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment