Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hudson pretends to go to school...

... with his bear backpack and pink slippers.

I took this picture last week when we were all well. Funny, I can't remember what it's like to feel good. Yep, I caught their sickness. Pray for us as the babies are not totally better.

Alaina is missing her first day of school today...boohoo. She was so proud that she had not missed any school this year. They didn't have school yesterday because of the weather so she slept all day with a fever.

It's just a virus that stays around about 10 days so there is nothing we can do but try to stay comfortable. I think this is the worst sinus headache I've ever had. So if you think of us, please pray that we can get better soon.

4 comments:

Patientlywaiting said...

Sorry that you are all still sick and that you have it now. We will pray for health for the entire family.

That picture of Hudson is adorable. Claire started school yesterday. She is going to speech 2 days a week. She was already holding a little boy's hand, it was precious. Little kids don't seem to mind that she doesn't talk like them. That's what I love about kids they are so accepting.

Hugs,
Robin

Denise said...

What a cutie he is...and I will be praying for you to feel better. I like those 24 hour bugs...10 days...yuckeeeee!!!

Sharla M. said...

I'm so sorry that you're all feeling so badly...hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,
Sharla

Unknown said...

oh honey, I am praying for you guys! Wishin' I was closer to help you...sick babies and sick mama is a bad combination!

Hudson is such a doll!! Tell him to stop growing up!!

{{HUGS}}