Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Welcome Baby N...

My sweet girls of the youth dance team at church wanted to bless D and little N by giving her a surprise baby shower. (D has been working with us for about 6 months now. I choreograph the dance and D teaches us sign language.)

I'm so proud of the girls. Everybody helped bring something to decorate. E made the cute little cupcakes. We had snacks, balloons, and sweet gifts for little N.


Guess who gave her the sweet little Squeaky shoes brought all the way from China? Every little girl needs Squeaky shoes.

H loves horses so the cute little Onesie was just perfect. "When I grow up, I will want a pony."

Awww..precious! M made the sweetest little blanket and hat for Baby N.

Everybody wanted to hold her.
Sweet! My girls are so sweet, fun, and keep me feeling young! Our next dance is almost ready...and it's really good!

No comments: