Alexis completed Caleb's blog makeover! Little Caleb is waiting in China and will be joining his family very soon. The blog is called "Say You Will Love Me Forever." The picture on the header is of Caleb looking at his mommy's and daddy's face for the first time! It won't be long, Caleb!!I'm sure Julia and Andy would love for you to follow along on their journey to Caleb.















4 comments:
I am so excited to be working with your daughter and she is being so precious and helpful and I try to find "what" I want...she is doing a wonderful job!!!
Saw this makeover and your baby girl did a WONDERFUL job. just beautiful.
I can't wait to follow along during this trip.
how cool.
xoxo,
A
She's got talent!!! She did a wonderful job!!! $$$$$ for college. I am glad you love the coasters!!! As much as I would love to see her face this week, we really need a little bit more time to save money so I am okay with a referral in April.
Good job Alexis!!!!
Post a Comment