Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All is well...

All is well at our house. May had to be the busiest month ever, even busier than December, I think. I have so much to share and so many sweet pictures to show you. Soon. What have we been doing?

  • Alexis and Alaina's dance recital.
  • Soccer season ended.
  • Baseball almost over.
  • Alexis blog business...so exciting...many blessings.
  • Alexis dance teams this year. Some exciting news there.
  • Spring cleaning.
  • Yard work.
  • Playing outside.
  • STILL doing homeschool.
  • End of school parties for Alaina. Remember? I was a homeroom mom.
  • Church dance ministry and Awanas programs ending for the summer.
  • Already starting to think about the new school year...buying books,etc.
  • I'm working out again..yippee.
  • We've accepted a challenge to read through the Bible in 90 days. More news about that. Pray for us.
  • Already scheduling Benjamin's postplacement visit. I can't believe that it's time to schedule his 12 month visit...already.

And soooooo much more to share. What do I post first? :)

3 comments:

Marcie said...

dance recital photos!!!! hurry~ ha ha

Mom to my China Posse said...

Alexia did my blog makeover and what a grat job she did and what a sweetheart!

Patientlywaiting said...

Boy do I understand about a busy month! We are up to our necks in moving boxes. I just came across the fabric we bought for Benjamin's quilt. I quess I should write our wishes and get that sent to you! That is my goal to do before we move!

Hugs,
Robin