He's actually very organized and doesn't like messes (although he sure can make them). He likes to line up his toys, videos in some organized way. I love it! Every mom needs more kids with this skill. Wink.One night, he pressed out his blanket on his bed, very neatly. It was so neat that I just thought for sure an adult had fixed it so perfectly.
He's extremely smart and inquisitive. Always fixing things. Very concerned when something is broken. He is very determined to figure out how to do something. Doesn't give up. A joy to watch him play and figure things out.
Very active. Loves to run.
Very active. Loves to run. Loves to read books. For now, the only books he is allowed to read in his crib, are waterproof ones. See this post if you want to know why.
He's so affectionate. Way too precious when he takes both hands and puts them on each side of my face and kisses me on the lips. Where did he learn that? Such a romantic little guy.


Loves being outside...possibly a nature boy.
He's so affectionate. Way too precious when he takes both hands and puts them on each side of my face and kisses me on the lips. Where did he learn that? Such a romantic little guy.
Loves his dad, siblings and especially his mom. Grin.
And he's like many two year old little boys...very independent...and always needs his regular nap schedule....
Like his brother Joel B., he's a comedian...always making us laugh...or trying to make us laugh. In this picture, he was 'pretending' to sleep on the step...instead of sitting by his brother smiling....
He rolled over and just smiled...making everybody laugh like crazy. I just can't help myself but laugh at him. He's really funny.
He loves brushing his teeth...and encourages me to sing while I help him brush.
He has started speaking very clearly now...saying everything he wants to say in English. Two and three word sentences. Very cute.
And the most precious personality of Benjamin is how he cares for babies and animals. He loves babies and always notices them everywhere we go. He always has to stop and look at them...touching their little feet.
Can you see the little moth? He played with him for the longest time. He had made a sweet little friend that just didn't want to leave him. Look at the caring expression on his face. So at peace and loving to his little friend.


Benjamin is always happy...and finding something to laugh about. Whatever he does...playing, eating, hugging and even crying...he gives it his all. He loves Hudson, his best buddy. They have so much fun together (as you saw in the previous posts)...taking care of each other...balancing each other. Being RASCALS... I love 'em!

With all my heart...I know God planned it that way. He knew before the creation of the world, that Benjamin would be in our family...and so he is. We love you my sweet boy...so much.
















8 comments:
Congrats Ben! What a big boy-hey I got the kids some squares today I will send them off in the Mail Friday or Saturday.Sorry it took so long- I ran out of fabric! This week was our last week in school and I have been so busy these last two weeks as far as getting out of the house it didn't happen until today!
Simply precious!!
Hugs,
Tanya
toooooo adorable for words!!!! love it!!
Delighted to meet you. just found your site and going to splash around a bit. We have just begun our journey to adoption, can hardly wait to bring our Ethiopian hugs and kisses home. I'll be back.
Hugs from this missionary mommy,
Sarah Dawn
Trina, you made me cry. Your little boy is precious beyond words. As you probaably know, all your kids are special!! I love following along with you. This journey has helped us"meet" so many inspiring people.
Love your blog. And what a cutie pie! Wonderful pictures- I especially love the tears. Not that I love seeing angels cry, but they capture real life.:) Hope you have a blessed weekend with your beautiful family.
In Him,
E
What a cutie pie!
Trina,
Thanks for the great post. I'll never ever forget God's call on your family when you first laid eyes on "Jasper." He spoke to you clearly, and you listened faithfully. And now, you are reaping the benefits of your adorable, highly intelligent, perfect fit for you family Benjamin.
And I love to see how Hudson and him are best buds, cause it reminds me of my little clan. There's nothing better for a mom to watch. I can sense the peace in every word you write.
Your whole family is just precious and beautiful.
Love,
Christy
youbelong.net/schraeders
Post a Comment