Yes, amazing if I do say so myself. My big girl is doing such an amazing job designing blogs. You must go see the new designs!
You know, the reason she wanted to start a business, was to support orphans and go on mission trips. We are still praying where God would have us go (meaning 'us' because she can't go alone at 15 years old). At the moment, our heart is still in China...and PTL we have many options. She is hoping to volunteer next summer!
In the mean time, Alexis wanted to support Love Without Boundaries by giving them a new blog makeover. And boy is it a cute blog!
Click on her site and enjoy following all the great families and LWB on their new fancy blogs. You must go see...















3 comments:
She has done an amazing job of all those blogs!! You must be so pleased with her! I have asked her about helping us with a header makeover!!
BTW this is the first time visiting your blog! Your children are all so beautiful.
Naomi
www.lydiahope.blogspot.com
Trina, she is doing a fabulous job!!
Trina,
It's been a long time since we've "chatted". Had to check in w/ you. Your family is as beautiful and talented as ever. Next time I want to change our blog, I'll give Alexis a try!
Homeschooling yet? We are!
Jan
Post a Comment