Friday, July 17, 2009

Poppy Dip Dresses...you must see!!

My new friend, Sallee and family are fundraising for their third little one from Ethiopia. Poppy Dip means..."It's all good." Sallee makes the most adorable dresses...soooo Alaina just had to have one...

Or maybe two...especially in the China Doll fabric...And especially since Bitty Baby already has the China Doll fabric dress. I bought Bitty Baby's dress while in China last year at A Gift From China. Oh but deciding on all the beautiful fabrics...we couldn't...so we just had to have THREE!

Here is a note I wrote to Sallee...and it's all good!

"Sallee, the first time I saw your dresses, I knew Alaina would love them. We started out thinking we would get one. After we got the first one, we knew we had to have another...and then another. Looking at the pretty fabric is addicting. LOL Thanks for spending so much time with us helping us figure out what size to order and having so much patience as we couldn't pick just one. I was so impressed how fast you made them and mailed them to us. You are so very talented..amazing!! Alaina loves her new dresses and wants to wear them all the time! I'm happy,too that we had a little part in bringing your next little one home. Trina"

4 comments:

Mrs. Winn said...

Beautiful dresses on an beautiful little girl :)
~Kelly

Carrie said...

I love them!

Sue Lucas said...

I just LOVE these dresses.Please send me the e-mail address or web or whatever I have to get Mia Grace one of these or two or three.No but really they are so beautiful and so girly girl Tell Alaina they are HER!!!

Love Sue

Jennifer B. said...

Cute dresses. You make me want to shop