Oh my goodness, B and H look like they could be biological brothers! They are adorable!! Wish I could bring Abby to learn to swim with A...Hugs,Sharla
Love the photos- Andrew last year was afraid and now he is swimming and doing well and loves the water-even jumping off the boat into the lake!
OH, what cute pictures. I love those little faces...what pure childhood delight!
Awhh...the boys look so big and grown up in their little swim outfits and cute hair-do's!! Truly a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Looks like Mallory and Benjamin are both waterbugs! I had to buy her a little lifejacket 'cause I was afraid of her pulling free and diving in without me! Love the pic of the two boys, too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, B and H look like they could be biological brothers! They are adorable!! Wish I could bring Abby to learn to swim with A...
Hugs,
Sharla
Love the photos- Andrew last year was afraid and now he is swimming and doing well and loves the water-even jumping off the boat into the lake!
OH, what cute pictures. I love those little faces...what pure childhood delight!
Awhh...the boys look so big and grown up in their little swim outfits and cute hair-do's!!
Truly a BEAUTIFUL family!!!
Looks like Mallory and Benjamin are both waterbugs! I had to buy her a little lifejacket 'cause I was afraid of her pulling free and diving in without me! Love the pic of the two boys, too!
Post a Comment