Oh Trina!! Could they be any cuter? Love, love, love the overalls. When we went to the airport to get our Tyler as a baby, I had always dreamed of an Asian son in overalls...and that's the first thing I changed him into.
The boys look like they keep your home completely lively. How blessed you are! xo
Well how adorable these cuties are! Would you be willing to grab a button at my blog (www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com)? We're praying for a family who has been waiting 3 years for their little girl in China to come home. We're asking God to speed up the paperwork process, so Emma will be home by Christmas.
Trina, Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. You words were so very kind and I appreciate it very much. I will contiue to keep faith as I know that GOD knows who Emma and is preparing us for her. The wait is very hard, but i'm trying to hang in there.
Your blog by the way is BEAUTIFUL, i'm going to check it out more tomorrow as I can hardly see what i'm typing being i'm so sleepy. And I would love to follow you. I can't wait to read more.
Thanks again and Debby is such a sweet beautiful kind loving person.
8 comments:
Oh Trina!! Could they be any cuter? Love, love, love the overalls. When we went to the airport to get our Tyler as a baby, I had always dreamed of an Asian son in overalls...and that's the first thing I changed him into.
The boys look like they keep your home completely lively. How blessed you are! xo
They are ADORABLE!
WAYYYYYYY C'UTE!!!!!! :)
What a pair of Cuties!
The older they get, the more difficult it is to figure out which one is which...LOL.
Trina,
They are sooooooo cute!! I wish Nate had a best buddy. Maybe we need to work on that. :)
Machell
Well how adorable these cuties are! Would you be willing to grab a button at my blog (www.heavenlyhumor.blogspot.com)? We're praying for a family who has been waiting 3 years for their little girl in China to come home. We're asking God to speed up the paperwork process, so Emma will be home by Christmas.
Blessings!
Trina,
Thank you so much for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. You words were so very kind and I appreciate it very much. I will contiue to keep faith as I know that GOD knows who Emma and is preparing us for her. The wait is very hard, but i'm trying to hang in there.
Your blog by the way is BEAUTIFUL, i'm going to check it out more tomorrow as I can hardly see what i'm typing being i'm so sleepy. And I would love to follow you. I can't wait to read more.
Thanks again and Debby is such a sweet beautiful kind loving person.
Hugs,
Sherri
Post a Comment