Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8 kids

I can't believe it has already been two months since our niece and nephew visited with us for a week. We had the most fun. Having 8 kids, especially these kiddos, was a delight.

Allow me to introduce the cousins...
This is AD. She's two months younger than Alexis. Joel's sister and I were pregnant at the same time...sweet memories.

The girls had fun shopping and just being together.

Alaina loved having AD here. She got lots of attention.



The boys...well...they had fun just being boys.
Being shot with a Nerf gun. Can it get more exciting than this?


This is LD. He's somewhere in the middle of Joel B and Zachary as far as age. The kid is soooooo tall. Such a sweet gentleman, he is. I loved having him around. AD and LD homeschool as well. We actually got some work done...
a little bit...but not much.

We had so much fun. I would have them again anytime. Having 8 kids wasn't challenging at all. I could probably handle two more. Ok...they are teenagers and they were a big help...

and they loved our little ones.


So maybe that made life a little easier. I don't know. It was a neat feeling having 8, like it could be an option. Did I just type that? Yeah, I guess I did. :)


Update on Benny: All is fine. No more 'blueberries' in the diaper so looks like he passed all of them..we hope.

No comments: