Our doctor suggested we contact Poison Control immediately. Poison Control asked all the expected questions. They didn't seem to be worried. They said to feed him normally and call them if he seems sick and throwing up. Well, it's been two days since he first ate the fertilizer so I would think he would have reacted already.
I also heard back from the Hong Kong company who sells the fertilizer. Here are there words:
"Thank you very much for contacting us. The crystal mud is harmful,you should keep the them away from your little son. If there is some trouble,please ask the doctor for some information. Any questions or needs,please feel free to contact us.
Best regards,
Ruby
Customer Service Team of dinogadgets"
Great! The crystal mud is harmful. And it's so nice of them to tell me to keep them away from him after he has already eaten them. I wrote back and asked them if they could tell me the harmful ingredients.
Our doctor suggested we do lab work to make sure all is well.
Pray for my little buddy. He seems fine but who knows what is in those tiny little beads the size of a bebe (that swell up and look like blueberries when wet).
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
so sorry to hear it-I will be praying for your little one-please let us know how things are going!
GASP! Trina- I will be praying for the little man.
Andrea
Post a Comment