On a very cold Friday night in December, our family enjoyed the festivities downtown...a parade, chestnuts roasting on an open fire (really..no kidding), hot chocolate...

Mesmerized by the lighted parade.

And Alexis dancing on stage.
Alexis is the third one from the left.Meet the top 6 elite clogging team at her dance school. They did an amazing job as usual...even in 20 degree temperatures.
Alexis is 4th from the left.
I met her off stage with a very warm coat. :)
5 comments:
What a crew you have!! Come across your blog and looking forward to reading through it! We are in the process of adopting our 2nd child from China but 6th child in the family!! Love following blogs of big families! :-)
*Im having my first GIVEAWAY, come by and see.
Sounds like your downtown is the place to be! The cute pictures warmed my heart. Never mind that my toes are freezing right now. I can't even feel them. Yeah. Good old winter...
FUN stuff! Alexis is such a beautiful dancer...I remember posts of her in the past, and noticed what beautiful lines she has. I didn't realize she was a clogger, too...I LOVE clogging! ;)
And seriously...'chestnuts roasting on an open fire?'...what are they like?!?!?
Happy New Year!!
~ Tanya
Looks like a wonderful albeit cold time. You have a lovely family and very nice blog. I'll be back!
My friend...it was so good to hear from you! Look at your peanut all bundled up...too cute! Hugs@@
Post a Comment