Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And one more Christmas gathering...

I know that January is almost over but I just have to share one more Christmas gathering. December 26, we met at Joel's sister's log cabin home.

Alexis took this picture from the balcony. The view is way more beautiful than this picture...and so cozy.


Alexis and her cousins...the 'triplets.'
Alexis 'decorated' the picture....without permission from the other two. We might be removing this one in the near future. LOL
Hudson got this Great Wall coloring wall from Grandma and Grandad. Hope to open it soon. It's soooo BIG....like the real Great Wall... I guess. Homeschool moms would love this. :)


More cousins.



And more cousins.




And more cousins.


Making memories.

1 comment:

sierrasmom said...

Hi Trina. Love the cabin pictures!! I am glad to hear that Joel's father is doing so well!! You are right it is hard to see parents get sick. But it wasn't his time yet and you will all enjoy this "extra" time with him!!!
Hugs
Kathie