Monday, January 25, 2010

Another baby from China...

I'm going to be an aunt again! I'm soooooo excited to announce that my (only) brother J and his wife J are adopting from China!!!!

Those of us who have had to smile perfectly for the camera...and get those wonderful pictures...for our China dossier (paperwork), we understand.

So, I volunteered/suggested we take pictures while we were together at Christmas. You know...ALL smiles...looking happy, healthy and prepared to care for a child.

So, should they send this picture to China???


or should they send this picture???



"Oh, J and J, you must not forget to take a picture with the parents."

Awwww....so sweet....
And all boy...
Oh, and guess what? They are requesting a BOY!
I'm so happy. :)

8 comments:

Connie J said...

WOOHOO! I love it when God's plans come together!

Patientlywaiting said...

That is awesome! I hope the process goes fast for them. Congrats, Aunt!

Hugs,
Robin

Emily said...

are they going SN or traditional?? i had my heart set on a little boy on the WC CCAI list- but God said to me today-- "Are you nuts??? 6 six under 7???" ughhhh isn't hard to have a heart for adoption and know you have to stop adopting some day??? it breaks my heart:(

Sophie said...

The 2nd picture is my favorite, with your son's finger in his nose. too funny!! Congratulations to your brother and family. Will they be using the same agency you used, I've been considering them as we're considering China SN.
Blessings:)

Kim said...

How precious! I love the fact that God makes adoption contagious!
Blessings from Hong Kong,
Kim

GIJaneDoe said...

Awwww...Congratulations, Auntie!!! I'm so glad for J and his family. I love the photos!

God Bless and love to all,
~demetra

TanyaLea said...

Oh the JOY!!! Don't you just love these precious additions to our families!?! God is good!!

The photos are GREAT...had to laugh at #2 as we always have the kids do one of those at our family gatherings, too. First the perfectly poised photo... then the crazy, funny-face one...and some how, that always seems to be the most natural of the two! LOL!! ;)

Have a blessed week and Congrats to your extended family...and to the new Auntie!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Wonderful news!
And, FUN pics!